Your Data Is SecureBank-Level Security
We use the same security standards as your bank, so your information is safe.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information.” Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks. Personal Information includes only your name, email address, phone number, business name or other details which you submit to us through the registration process at the Site.
Information collected via Technology
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
The Company may use both persistent and session cookies; persistent cookies remain on your computer after you close your session and until you delete them, while session cookies expire when you close your browser.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE INFORMATION
In general, the Personal Information you provide to us is used to help us communicate with you. For example, we use Personal Information to contact users in response to questions, solicit feedback from users, provide technical support, and inform users about promotional offers.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION
We implement security measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. We further protect your information from potential security breaches by implementing certain technological security measures including encryption, firewalls and secure socket layer technology. However, these measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM NATIONAL FUNDING VISITORS BY FULLSTORY
This section applies to Personal Information FullStory may process in the usual course of business via the Site.
If you are a Visitor, FullStory collects information on your use of the Site, such as pages visited, links clicked, non-sensitive text entered, and mouse movements, as well as information more commonly collected such as the referring URL, browser, operating system, and Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. FullStory uses publicly available sources to approximate your geographic region and Internet Service Provider based on your IP address. FullStory uses the term “Usage Data” to refer to this information about your use of the Site that we collect. FullStory’s purpose in collecting Usage Data is to better understand how NationalFunding's Visitors use the Site.
FullStory collects information that may be personally identifiable, such as IP addresses. Also, you may choose to interact with the Site in a way that results in your providing Personal Information to National Funding which in turn will be tracked in FullStory, such as giving us your name, email address, and business name when signing up for services or to post comments to the National Funding blog or social media sites, etc. Any information you provide in the National Funding blog or social media areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
FullStory Cookies on the Site
For Visitors to the Site, FullStory uses first party cookies, third party cookies, and other tracking technologies in order to:
- Provide personalized pages for visitors
- Help us track email response rates, measure the success of our marketing campaigns, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our emails are forwarded
- Provide assistance in navigation
- Provide assistance during the visit
- Analyze your use of our products, services, or applications
- Assist us with our promotional or marketing efforts
When you visit any website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences, or your device. It is used to make the Site work as you expect it to, and is designed to give you a more personalized web experience.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
COPPA (CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations. We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
9530 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 120
San Diego, California 92121
United States of America